Cucumbers Moscatelli prepared according to a traditional recipe
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- EVO oil
Moscatelli are a type of cucumber typical of Bergamo whose recipe has been handed down from generation to generation.
Easy to prepare and the result will be extraordinary!
- Wash them under water for a few seconds
- Cut the cucumbers into wheels
- Dress with a drizzle of EVO oil and some grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Mix all them up and make them rest in the fridge for a couple of hours