- Slices of rustic bread
- Yellow tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Chilly Whole Garlic Cloves - 1062 ml
- Chilly Whole Garlic Cloves - 314 ml
- Flavoured Whole Garlic Cloves - 1062 ml
- Flavoured Whole Garlic Cloves - 314 ml
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes and finely chop the garlic.
- Place the slices of rustic bread on a baking tray and brush them with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and rub a clove of garlic on each slice of bread.
- Add the tomato cubes on each slice of bread.
- Grate some garlic in oil on top and season with salt and black pepper to taste.