INGREDIENTS FOR 4 TOASTS:
- 4 slices of toast bread
- 100 grams of grated fontina cheese
- 100 grams of sliced cooked ham
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut 4 slices of bread into thick toasts.
- Place one or more slices of sliced cooked ham on top of each slice of bread.
- Cover with a couple of slices of fontina cheese.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and toast for about 10-15 minutes or until the fontina cheese is completely melted and the bread is well toasted.
- Place the stuffed Belotti on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.