Today we travel to Rome! Roman style artichokes with stems accompanied by a layer of Roman pecorino cheese fondue.
INGREDIENTS for 4 persons
- Pecorino Romano cheese - 300 g
- Milk - 500 ml
- Pepper to taste
- One egg yolk
- In a small saucepan, heat 500 ml whole milk, add 300 g grated pecorino romano and stir until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese is nice and creamy, with the heat off, add an egg yolk and mix until evenly combined.
- Lay the artichokes alla romana with Belotti stem on the plate and sprinkle them with fondue.
- Decorate with a dusting of ground black pepper and enjoy!