INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS:
- 500g potatoes
- 200g carrots
- 200g Belotti cucumbers
- 200g fresh peas
- 2 eggs
- 2 white onions
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, boil the potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until soft. Peel and dice the potatoes and carrots.
- Drain, rinse and dice the muscatel cucumbers.
- In a separate pot, boil the fresh peas for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil the eggs for about 10 minutes. Peel and dice them.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, carrots, muskmelon gherkins, peas and eggs.