Do you know the differences between green olives?
We'll explain them to you!
- green olives: the classic ones, excellent as an aperitif or side dish. Calibre 16/18. With stone
- pitted green olives: the taste of olives without worrying about the stone. Perfect for indulging in the kitchen or as a snack on the fly! Calibre 24/26. Pitted.
- giant green olives: the biggest, juiciest and tastiest! Great as an aperitif or in a Martini cocktail! Calibre 8/9. With stone
- stuffed green olives: olives stuffed with peppers, an explosion of flavour! Calibre 24/26. Stone-free.
- spiced green olives: the crunchiness of green olives meets the notes of spices, a secret recipe from the Belotti family! Calibre 16/18. With stone.
PS: if you don't know what the size of the olives means, read the article we made especially to explain it to you!