- Potatoes 1kg
- Egg 1
- Flour 300gr
- Salt to taste
- Belotti chive cheese
- Grated cheese
- Parmesan wafer
- Cheese with Pepper - 1062 ml
- Cheese with Chili Peppers - 1062 ml
- Cheese with Chili Peppers - Orcio 314 ml
- Cheese with Chive - Orcio 314 ml
- Cheese with Black Olives - 1062 ml
- Cheese in Sunflower Oil - 1062 ml
- Boil the potatoes.
- Mash them and add salt, flour and the egg.
- Knead until the dough is soft and firm.
- Take a small amount̀ of dough and form into balls the size of a ping-pong ball.
- Add some chive and chilli cheese cubes inside.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- After they have risen to the surface, drain them and place them in the parmesan wafer, obtained by microwaving a plate of grated cheese for about 1 minute.
- Flip the resulting waffle over a bowl to obtain a nice bowl of melted cheese. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dress with golden butter and a few crispy sage leaves cooked in butter.
Ricetta ottima! Facile, veloce e gustosissima!
Ricetta Fantastica e immagini mozzafiato! Complimenti!!